Compass Life Sciences have partnered with a top tier Global Pharmaceutical company.
Due to sustained growth they are looking to grow their Biostatistician team, and are looking for experienced Biostatisticians to join their modern and state of the art sites across various locations
The Biostatisticianis a key member of a cross-functional team working to provide transformative gene therapies to patients with rare diseases.
Remote Working: Available for a limited number of roles for industry experienced Biostatisticians.
- Providing statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies.
- Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies.
- Building and maintaining effective strategic working relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs.
- Identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicines development.
- Our end-to-end project support model ensures that our statisticians have the opportunity to work across the entire range of drug development, from early clinical development, to registration and marketed product support.
- Masters' in statistics or related field
- Experience utilizing Bayesian methods and techniques
- PhD in Statistical discipline
- Practical understanding of statistical modelling and its application to real world clinical problems
- Track record of strong performance in an academic or industry setting
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a team setting
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- 1+ years of relevant experience as a statistician in a clinical trial setting in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Expertise and practical application in multiple statistical methodologies
- Oncology experience
- Capable of applying innovative statistical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with;
- Capability in building and maintaining strong working relationshipsin a team setting
- Demonstrated ability to explain novel and standard methods to scientific and clinical colleagues.
- Strong influencing skills applied effectively across functions and levels of an organization
- Track record of strong statistical contributions and accomplishments in clinical drug development, with a broad knowledge of all phases of drug development (pre-clinical; Phase I-IV).
- Experience of working with and coordinating the work of CROs.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact me directly today as our client is looking to appoint as soon as possible. For further information please contact David Jolley at [email protected] or call +1 (919) 429 7658..
Compass Associates Ltd trading as Compass Life Sciences are acting as a Staffing Agency for this Permanent Vacancy; we offer up to $1,000 worth of Amazon gift cards for each successful recommendation.
Compass Life Sciences, are a trading name of Compass Associates Ltd, and are acting as a Recruitment Agency for this permanent vacancy.